No products in the cart.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from www.DietarySupplementsShop.com, entity named on the invoice (“Nutra Biogen Private Limited”) that will be provided to you (“Customer”) on orders for products sold in India / world wide. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH NUTRA BIOGEN PRIVATE LIMITED, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (ii) UNLESS OTHER NUTRA BIOGEN PRIVATE LIMITED STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in Nutra Biogen Private Limited’s sole discretion. Visit this page to review current Terms and Conditions of Sale which are binding on you.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Nutra Biogen Private Limited.
2. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNION TERRITORY OF CHANDIGARH, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within Nutra Biogen Private Limited’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Nutra Biogen Private Limited, payment must be received by Nutra Biogen Private Limited prior to Nutra Biogen Private Limited’s acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Nutra Biogen Private Limited. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the reverse side of this invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Nutra Biogen Private Limited may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon Nutra Biogen Private Limited until accepted by Nutra Biogen Private Limited. Any quotations given by Nutra Biogen Private Limited will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. Nutra Biogen Private Limited reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse to ship product to any customer for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, with or without prior notice.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Nutra Biogen Private Limited’s invoice(s). Unless Customer provides Nutra Biogen Private Limited with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to Nutra Biogen Private Limited’s acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except for Nutra Biogen Private Limited’s franchise taxes and taxes on Nutra Biogen Private Limited’s net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on Nutra Biogen Private Limited’s invoice.
5. Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from Nutra Biogen Private Limited to Customer on shipment from Nutra Biogen Private Limited’s facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Nutra Biogen Private Limited is Nutra Biogen Private Limited’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer’s responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
6. Warranties, Disclaimers. NUTRA BIOGEN PRIVATE LIMITED DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF’ MECHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, customer agrees to be bound by the acceptance of contract terms contained elsewhere in this site.
7. Return Policies. Nutra Biogen Private Limited products that are purchased directly from NutraBiogen.com by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer in accordance with Herbalmart.com “5 STAR GUARANTEE” in effect on the date of the invoice.
8. Products. Herbalmart.com policy is one of on-going product update and revision. Nutra Biogen Private Limited may revise and discontinue products at any time and are not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. NutraBiogen.com reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
9. Price Definitions and Promotions. “Retail price” is defined as the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. “Sale price” is a limited time promotional price for the product.
Nutra Biogen Private Limited conducts periodic promotions related to shipping, products, and promotional codes. All offers are for a limited time only, and while supplies last. Offers cannot be applied to previous orders. Acceptance of promotional codes is at the sole discretion of NutraBiogen.com. Nutra Biogen Private Limited reserves the right to cancel an order if it believes that a fraudulent or abusive order has been placed.
10. Limitation of Liability. NUTRA BIOGEN PRIVATE LIMITED DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. NUTRA BIOGEN PRIVATE LIMITED WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
11. Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against Nutra Biogen Private Limited, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, ” Herbalmart.com “) arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), Nutra Biogen Private Limited’s advertising, any related purchase, including the validity of this arbitration clause shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered in Consumer Court in Jurisdiction of Union Territory of Chandigarh, India.
12. Applicable Law; Not For Resale. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states of India. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale.
13. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
14. Acceptance. By ordering any product from Herbalmart.com, whether by clicking through over the internet, mobile phone or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the “Acceptance of Contract Terms” contained elsewhere in the Nutra